Saturday, May 7, 2022

How Would She Take It?

Whenever I post I’m sharing a little bit of my life with you. I’m letting you in on any emotional secrets that I have. I talk about things that can be personal at times, and reveal a little about my family life. However, I’ve learned the hard way that I need to take my wife’s feelings into consideration as well. I need to be aware that she has a different perspective on what I’ve been posting. For example, I posted that ever since I started thinking about money to attract it, that money has “fallen into my lap”. I didn’t say how. My wife read this and got very upset. Not that I was talking about money, but for how I worded it. You see, to begin with it wasn’t “my” money it was “our” money. It was a good thing that happened to both of us. The way I said it may have sounded bad, but it gets worse. I made it sound like the money came from nowhere. The truth is that some of the money came in the form of unexpected bonuses that my wife had earned. She worked hard for those bonuses, it didn’t just fall into our lap. She was very offended by this, and rightly so. I need to start thinking about how I portray my life and my attitude. It’s not just my life, it’s my family's life as well. They have a say in how events occurred as well. I hope that I’ve learned this valuable lesson and that you have learned from my mistakes. I do want to clarify things. Money just doesn’t fall into your lap, it shows up for a reason. What I really should have said is that we received money unexpectedly. I hope that you all try to think about money and have it unexpectedly show up in your life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment