Friday, May 6, 2022

Quality Questions

In the book Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins, he says that quality questions lead to quality life. I believe he is correct. They say that there is no such thing as a stupid questions. Well I argue that there is such a thing as a wrong question. You might say how can a question be wrong? Only answers can be wrong. I say then you’ve never played Jeopardy, LOL! A wrong question is asking yourself, “Why am I so stupid?” That question will only lead to negative thinking. The right question is, “What can I do to learn more?”. That is the kind of question that will lead to a quality life. Tony explains that our brains are always thinking of questions. “What should I wear?”, “What job should I take?”, “Should I ask them to marry me?”. Some of these questions are pretty important. Some of them are quality questions. So how do they lead to a quality life? You need to start by asking yourself what do you want in your life? What is my goal? Where do I want to be? All great questions, you need to know what the end looks like. But once you have figured that out comes the important question. What is my plan of action that will get me there? Dreaming of the future is great, it boosts morale, and gives you something to look forward to. But planning for the future can be wonderful too. The process of getting there, the many questions that will arise in the journey, and all the answers whether right or wrong will make it an adventure. Start asking those important quality questions. Don’t wait another minute. Your road to a quality life awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment