Friday, May 6, 2022

New Ideas

As I’ve said in previous posts I’ve been reading like a madman. I’m basically studying all I can to be a motivational speaker. As I read I take notes as to what I want to post about when ideas come to me. Because I enjoy this so much it has quickly become a serious habit. This is an example of how good habits form. If you love your new pattern and you do it over and over again it quickly can become a positive habit. This one has formed so much that I stopped wasting my time watching every bad horror movie I could, which really wasn’t enriching my life at all. Now all my time is spent doing quality reading that is getting me to my end goal. I say all this to show you an example of how to build a good habit. It takes repetition, and a growing love for what you do. In one month I have developed this habit that seems to have stuck and is turning my life around. Look for habits that will enhance your life and start building them. Get those neural pathways forming in your brain, making it easier and easier to perform the habit. Give yourself a chance at a more positive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment