Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Sharing Books

I know that sharing books doesn’t seem like a good motivational topic but it is. My wife had read The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon a while back and shared it with a coworker. She explained how great she felt when she found out that the coworker loved it. She felt like she had shared some knowledge that would help that person’s life. I had the same experience with the WW (formerly weight watchers) social media Connect. I was reviewing different motivational books and recommending them. I felt great when I got a comment from someone saying they ordered the book. I knew that the book would help change their lives for the better. In a previous post I had mentioned how by getting help from a group you are going to benefit from the group's thinking. This too applies to sharing books. A group of people are far more capable of reading different books and sharing the best ones among each other. It’s the process of elimination. So I highly recommend that you read and share books. Also be open to the books that are shared with you. The person recommending them is doing it for a reason. They think that it will bring you some pleasure to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment