Friday, April 29, 2022

Don’t Work Harder, Work Happier

I’m here to tell you that it is easier to work at a job you are happy with than a job you are not. I don’t care what kind of job it is, if you love your work it beats dredging through the day where you don’t want to be. I’m going to go out on a limb and say when asked, “how was your day?” The people who say their day was hard are not happy with their jobs. The people who say their day was great love their jobs. That is why it is so important to find the kind of work that you love doing. It doesn’t really feel like a job when you do it. Don’t mistake being good and having pride at your job as loving your job. I know people who are good at their jobs and are miserable because it isn’t what they want to be doing. I was proud of my government job. However, I wasn’t happy at all! Because of that I thought my job was hard, but in reality how hard is doing paperwork all day? Well if you keep looking at the clock while working then it is hard. So if you think your job is hard, then take a deep look into yourself and figure out if you are happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment