Friday, May 13, 2022

Keep Going

Recently I’ve noticed little failures on my part that are starting to add up to one big failure. As I work toward being a motivational speaker, I am constantly reminded that I’m not perfect. Whether it be that I don’t post a video/blog for a day, or I don’t follow my own personal goals of working out. Another way is I’m seeing mistakes in my attitude. I’m not positive all the time. I find myself slipping in how I react to certain situations. I can’t let this get me down in the least bit. Not everyone can work toward their goals 100% of the time. The key is to at least make incremental progress every day. Don’t just give up due to minor setbacks. You set a goal for a reason. We all face what we call failures. What we really need to do is call them lessons. They are lessons on our way to our goals. Each lesson should propel you forward in your resolve. So from now on I will not think I’m failing, I will think I’m learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment